Thursday, April 24, 2008

Jessica & Neal 4/5/2008





Jessica & Neal Opening from Bill Grant on Vimeo.

Hey Everyone,
I know this one is a few weeks late, but I had this pesky golf tournament that threw my whole schedule off. I will be updating quite a few over the next few days, but let me start where we left off with Jessica & Neal. These guys were a super bunch. There are just times where you know it is a real thing, and this couple just radiated that. Jessica could not stop smiling all day! And it rained even! They got married at North Trenholm Baptist. Neal's father was one of the officients which is always a treat. Everyone at the church was very helpful, and everything went off without a hitch. The reception was held at the Columbia Conference Center. This was our first reception at this venue and I must say it was very nice. The staff were all extremely attentive, and seemed happy to be there. Anyway, I am posting an intro to their DVD this time rather thatn a highlight, just to have some variety. More very soon folks... and congratulations you two.

No comments: